Meet Caitlin Vaught, Sales and Client Services Coordinator
November 14, 2018
Because we want our clients to know the people in Tech Helpline with whom they partner to bring this valuable benefit, we will feature a member of our team quarterly. We hope you enjoy today’s featured employee: Caitlin Vaught.
Caitlin got her start with Tech Helpline as an analyst in April of 2017, where we often received high accolades from members about the excellent tech support she provided them. Her tech knowledge along with friendly and professional personality, made her a great fit for the Sales and Client Services team, and she transitioned into the role of Coordinator on June of 2018. In this role, she supports Jessica Smith, Sales and Client Services manager.
Here are some questions Caitlin answered for us:
– How I can help you, our client: I provide support to our clients with Tech Helpline and Form Simplicity, which are two products owned by Florida Realtors®. Whether you have a question about purchasing either product or need usage reports if you are a current client, I can help you with that!
– The best part of my job is: Attending the tradeshows! I love traveling and getting the opportunity to meet our clients and members face-to-face – it’s very exciting!
– How I can help you, our client: I define success as making sure everyone is happy using and enjoying our service.
– Hobbies and favorite things to do outside of work: I love going to Disney! Because we are based in Orlando, FL, I have an annual pass, so I try making it out to one of the parks every weekend. I especially enjoy spending an afternoon walking around Epcot during Food & Wine Festival. Another hobby of mine is running. I enjoy signing up and competing in local races from 5ks to full-length marathons.
– Do you have a favorite quote or mantra? A smile makes everything better. I really, truly believe smiling makes everyone’s day a bit brighter, and I try smiling as much as possible!
Tech Helpline provides members with a professionally trained, highly skilled and most importantly, friendly U.S.-based tech support that is specifically designed for Realtors and the technology they use. Today, over 600,000 Realtors from in the US and Canada have access to this vital technical support service. Caitlin is part of that team that helps answer questions to the executives who have signed on to provide this service to their members or agents.